Annyeonghaseyo ? hehehe . Terima kasih kerana sudi melawat my Newbie Blogg . Tetapi , saia akan lebih berterima kasih jika anda sudi menjadi Pollow-Follower saia . :DD . This was my second blogg and the old one sudah dilupakan passwordnya . Once you open this , you are already being one of my sweety persons called FRIEND . ABC , 123 , DOREMI . . Let us check-check rock-rock.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lubully Lalingg ♥

Introducingg u My beraderr , my peren gossiping and he's my future husbandd . ghahah !


He's the one , who had caught my heart , took it away and made me chasing him now . hahaa ! I just adore him , kind and sweet . He used to be call as Si Panjangg , anaru-anaru begia . kekeke :DD


My Downtown Man plusss my Superrrman , gah ! And yeah , this is the whole body . Gahui && Anaru , miahaha . ((:


And this is us . Ths pcture was taken 0n 29th January ths year duringg his birthday . We took it di Terminal Buss . hehehe . He said , im the first girl ever who had celebrated his bday . Well , :3


And US again . ((: . Im not gonna promise you fr a Perfect Relationship but I promise u that Im staying till the end . <3





No comments: